Friday, March 9, 2007

Harry Connick, Jr.

...in concert last night and yours truly had the privilege of seeing the man in concert. It was a Valentine's day gift. ;-)

I knew Harry was a great musician and I even knew he was a singer but I had NO IDEA the extent of his singing talent. The man can sure 'nuff belt out the tunes. WOW! He was the ever professional and entertaining showman last night.

With him was his approximate 10 man orchestra; trumpets, trumbones, saxophones, drums, and a cello - all played absolutely stunning New Orleans styled bluesy cajun music. I was very impressed and a fantabulous time was had by all.

Harry Connick Jr. Official Website

Musicians' Village



One word - HAWTNESS!

2 comments:

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

The evening of the show, I turned to the other adult member of my household and asked,"do you feel different? Can you feel it?"
Confused, he asked "What?"

Smiling, I said, "You may have just inhaled the same oxygen molecules that Harry Connick exhaled, just a short distance from here tonight!! Surely you can feel it?...."

I got the one eyebrow up look...
heh.
:P

Carol ReMarks said...

OH yeah, I was most definitely high on Harry's breath that evening!!!! Hubba hubba hubba!!!